Saturday, September 26, 2009

Busy Little Family!!




Wow! It has been such a long time since I have updated all of you on the happenings of our family life. We have been very
busy... I finally finished my teaching credential, and am hard at work trying to find a full time job. I am currently working as a long term sub teaching 7/8 grade Math, YIKES!!! Chris is still hard at work in Fire Season, he is actually on a late fire right now :-) Money, Money, Money!!! Wyatt is busy in pre-school learning zoo-phonics and how to count to 100. Hudson is a big boy and all over the place. I am so lucky to have such sweet and loving boys in my life. Wyatt is playing AYSO soccer and getting ready for the ski season. he just got new skis and is so excited. We haven't had the opportunity to do much camping this season, so we are excited to spend lots of time on the mountain skiing for fun this winter. I have to say a huge THANKS to my family and friends for all of your help this summer through my student teaching. I could not have done it without all of you xoxoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment